SAINT KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP
- PASSPORT IN JUST 45 DAYS
- FROM $150,000
- VISA-FREE ACCESS TO 152 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING EU & UK
The passport of St Kitts and Nevis is recognised as the best option for HNWIs from all over the world who wish to obtain a second citizenship through investment.
Building on data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), recent research revealed that, amid the global crisis, the Citizenship by Investment programme of St Kitts and Nevis generated the most demand. “We are happy that our passport has gained such a high estimate,” commented Les Khan, Head of St Kitts and Nevis’ immigration programme.
Indeed, the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis has many perks:
- Passport of St Kitts and Nevis allows you to travel to 152 countries without a visa, including the EU and the US. It also enables you to obtain a long-term visa to the US and Canada.
- You can get citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis for yourself and your family by donating $150,000 to a state fund or investing $200,000–$400,000 in property.
- You can have this passport processed remotely, confidentially and very quickly – in just 45–60 days.
- Nationals of this Caribbean country enjoy a relaxed taxation regime: there is no tax on incomes received outside of St Kitts and Nevis, no taxes on dividends, inheritance or wealth.
“We’ve seen a growing interest towards Caribbean immigration programmes lately,” says Astons’ Managing Director Arthur Sarkisian. “St Kitts and Nevis provides foreign investors an opportunity to obtain a second citizenship and secure unrestricted global travel – quickly and with minimum investment.”
Aston’s experienced lawyers and consultants who specialise in investment migration will help you choose the best-fitting investment option, submit an application correctly and obtain citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis with the guaranteed result.
Astons is a leading global immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Beijing, Moscow, Dubai and Limassol (Republic of Cyprus) and offers residency & citizenship investment solutions worldwide including the UK, Turkey, Vanuatu, the EU and the Caribbean.
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation, please contact Astons at email@example.com or call +44 207 292 2977.