Residency & Citizenship Solutions Worldwide
Astons is a leading investment immigration and relocation provider offering bespoke residence and citizenship solutions in the UK, EU and Caribbean. We provide end-to-end immigration support to businesses and private clients, as well as to leading lawyers, family offices, banks and investment firms worldwide.
Based in the UK and active internationally, Astons has over 30 years of experience in the immigration and relocation sectors. Coming from a UK immigration background, we expanded our services to facilitate more than 15 citizenship and residency programs worldwide. As the world becomes globalised, so do we, and we continue to increase our program offering.
We provide our clients with the top-quality service expected from a trusted law firm, providing strategic, personalised guidance to understand our individual client’s needs and provide them with the best options to meet their long-term immigration aims.
Astons is a company with robust international connections with offices in London, Moscow, Dubai, China, Saudi Arabia and Cyprus. Our wealth of experience and highly-skilled multilingual immigration team and citizenship and residence advisers ensure a truly international and personalised service, conducted with absolute discretion, speed and integrity.
Our Bespoke Solutions for Private clients
- Residency & CitizenshipBespoke residency and citizenship solutions in the UK, EU and Caribbean
- UK Visas & ImmigrationAll aspects of UK immigration for private clients and businesses
- Astons Law Legal SupportComprehensive legal advice for private matters and businesses
- Property WorldwideProperty qualifying for CBI programs as well as for personal investments
Our Bespoke Solutions for Partners
- Residency & CitizenshipIncrease your CBI-program reach to your clients. We offer full serviced residency/citizenship acquisition for your clients on your behalf.
- UK Visas & ImmigrationFull provided UK Immigration services. We can either act as an extension of your team or give you on the ground support each step of the way.
- Legal SupportComprehensive legal advice in jurisdictions you may need some professional advice from UK immigration, dispute resolution and legal support for businesses and individuals.
- Citizenship programs TrainingPersonalised training on how to operate the residency and citizenship programs from application submission to final steps of the programs.
Mission and Vision
- Decades of experienceFor over 30 years we have been assisting individuals to successfully relocate their lives and lifestyles, and companies to navigate complex immigration law worldwide and protect their business.
- Authorised and certified agentWe always perform with the highest integrity and the best interests of our clients in mind. We are regulated by the respective authorities in our countries of operation.
- Tailor-made solutionsOur team provides strategic, personalised guidance from the outset to understand our individual client’s needs and provide them with the best options to meet their long-term immigration aims.
- Robust international connectionsWith our international offices in London, Moscow, Dubai, Riyadh, China, and Cyprus we ensure that our clients receive the most effective and efficient client care available.
Konstantin KaminskiyUnited Kingdom
Helen PravdaUnited Kingdom
Inessa PobyedaUnited Kingdom
Irina WalshUnited Kingdom
Eric ChouUnited Kingdom
Kanako SumitomoUnited Kingdom
Kandy LeungUnited Kingdom
Lina ZavodskajaUnited Kingdom
Yoshie MizukamiUnited Kingdom
Filiz MamedovaUnited Kingdom
Jane WangUnited Kingdom
Ahmed SunyUnited Kingdom
Sebastian TaiUnited Kingdom
Astons Certificates and Awards
With a strong dedication to developing ultimate immigration and relocation solutions for our corporate and private clients, we build lasting, dependable relationships, always striving to provide constant and continual support and advice.
With our expert immigration knowledge and legal heritage, we offer an outstanding service delivered with total clarity, efficiency and complete focus on relevant legal points, helping our clients to quickly adapt to the ever-changing legal landscape and achieve their individual immigration and relocation goals.