Full-time Immigration Paralegal / Caseworker
We are currently seeking a full-time Junior Immigration Paralegal. The post will cover three main work areas: administrative duties, supporting solicitors and caseworkers with casework, and providing client-facing support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting documents for a variety of applications to be presented to the Home Office and UK Visas & Immigration on behalf of clients, with legal precedents for internal usage.
This role involves responsibility for drafting accurate advice letters for clients, which demonstrate professionalism and problem-solving skills. Correspondence with the Home Office will also be prepared via email or letter seeking clarifications over a number of applications.
Other duties consist of general administrative day-to-day tasks, responsibility for diary management such as arranging client appointments, and writing standard emails and letters.
- Researching cases and identifying any pertinent legal information needed
- Assisting with all stages of a case under the supervision of a solicitor
- Filling out application forms, collating relevant information and advancing cases
- Filing case files and closing cases as and when appropriate
- Preparing and drafting documents and letters, correspondence and filing management
- Updating information in the LEAP system
- Drafting client care letters and letters of engagement for review by a solicitor
- Producing accurate attendance notes including recording telephone calls and/or meetings
- Producing accurate notes documenting the results of legal research
- Creating and/or updating legal precedents including general advice letters and template support letters for issue to the Home Office
- Taking instruction from solicitors and caseworkers
- Taking attendance notes in client meetings and completing any necessary follow-up work as instructed
- Taking initial instructions from clients over the telephone and via email, examining the facts and determining the client objectives before forwarding to a solicitor or caseworker
- Advising clients of costs, for example hourly rates or fixed fees
- Helping with any ad-hoc duties within the office
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including a professional telephone manner and efficient diary management
- A self-motivated attitude with the ability to meet deadlines
- Professional manner of conduct, and capacity to liaise with people from all levels of the business, including senior fee earners
- Good analytical skills and paying close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively, with excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capacity to multi-task
- High level IT experience including all Microsoft packages (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A minimum of one year’s paralegal experience in the immigration sector
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Practical experience in immigration within a legal environment
- General knowledge of English law
Preferable skills and experience:
- Experience or understanding of Tier 1, Tier 2, Appendix FM and EEA cases is preferable
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Qualification(s) in law, e.g. law degree, CPE and LPC
Sales and Marketing Executive
As Astons has entered a period of rapid growth, we have recently opened an office in Limassol, to represent us and to serve our clients who are considering Cyprus citizenship by investment program, or other alternative Residency and citizenship programs in the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An Astons Sales and Marketing executive will be the first point of contact for clients. Duties will range from providing a warm welcome to the office, as part of meeting and greeting, to arranging consultations and property viewings for HNW clients at our office in Limassol. The selected candidate will be expected to align the Sales and Marketing departments' efforts, by working cooperatively with Sales and Marketing Managers and Consultants from the UK and Limassol offices. In addition, they will be responsible for all administrative and receptionist duties in the office.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging and scheduling private consultations as well as Property Viewings and Sales visits
- Building and maintaining lasting client relationships
- Leads generation and management. The candidate will be doing daily/weekly calls as well as cold calling and will be involved in other activities additionally
- CRM database management, registering all leads in the company’s system and maintaining accurate records throughout the whole service process
- Establishing new business opportunities. A highly proactive candidate who will be expected to develop and implement new strategies on how to acquire new businesses and increase the company’s revenues
- Focusing on achieving monthly or annual targets. Sales performance will be reviewed on a weekly and monthly basis
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and other marketing events
- Analysing and monitoring competitors
- Assisting the Marketing department by negotiating marketing and advertising activities, doing competitors research and helping with other ad-hoc requests
- Сovering admin/reception duties when required, and ensuring marketing materials are distributed across the office
- Any additional ad-hoc requests assigned by the direct line manager or stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in citizenship/property consulting and sales
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Fluent Russian will be an advantage
- Experience in marketing will be an advantage
- Being hands on with such lead generation tools as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce, would be a strong advantage
- Ability to maintain a calm exterior while working with a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and to reprioritise workflow accordingly
- Positive and fast-paced working environment with friendly people
- Multiple opportunities to realise professional potential and further develop career
- Working for a company with an attractive and highly esteemed office environment
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
We are looking for team players who are ready to make a commitment and to grow their careers. The successful Sales and marketing Executive will enjoy working in a strong team environment for a highly successful investment immigration firm.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Immigration Solicitor with strong sales skills to join our Global Immigration Team.
Astons is a global immigration advisory firm, specialising in UK immigration law, investor programmes for residence and citizenship, corporate immigration and property search and acquisition. Our comprehensive service also includes assistance in relocating to the UK, assistance with legal processes, tax matters, access to private education, asset structuring and lifestyle management.
The successful candidate must have extensive proven experience in points-based system and working visas and must have an enthusiastic, professional approach; the candidate should be comfortable working within a dynamic team and fast-paced environment.
Advising clients on immigration matters, this person will help us meet our customer acquisition targets and help Astons achieve its revenue growth targets. A can-do attitude and excellent communication skills are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will be working closely with private and corporate clients and must:
- Build and sustain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs;
- Prepare and submit applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System;
- Prepare and submit nationality, European and family applications as well as those under Tier 4 of the Points Based System;
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests;
- Identify any complications arising during cases and immediately highlight these to their line manager;
- Draft legal documents for clients as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Excellent written and communication skills in Russian;
- Proven experience of working with UHNWI and HNWI’s;
- Strong proven sales skills;
- Outstanding verbal, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Extensive experience of working in a similar environment;
- A good level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- The ability to cope with a varying, sometimes high, level of pressure;
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and motivated Sales Executive to join our team. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Сonfidently use communication and negotiation skills with clients
- Collect & analyse client information
- Acquire, maintain and record accurate product & regulatory knowledge
- Ensure statutory and company regulations are followed
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
You are looking to build on your sales experience that you have gained over 3-5 years within the legal services sector.
You understand and are able to interpret MI reports.
You enjoy business development and can build strong relationships with clients or business partners.
You are confident when meeting clients and business partners.
You keep up to date on regulatory knowledge as appropriate for the role.
You are competent in working towards successful business audits
We are seeking highly motivated, Mandarin / Russian speaking Property Consultants for a growing team of Relocation/Property search consultants.
The successful Assistant Property Manager will enjoy working in a strong team environment for a highly successful investment immigration firm.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Provide property concierge services to clients
- Conduct accommodation searches
- Maintain communication with clients to ensure they are aware of all proceedings
- Update CRM system daily
- Deliver expert consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to your clients
- Schedule and source property viewings with agents
- Respond to client queries, ensuring a full understanding of the issues and carry out effective resolution when required
- Manage relocating clients’ expectations in regard to the housing market
- Positive and optimistic attitude with clients and agents
- Multi-tasker with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are an ambitious Property Consultant eager to secure a professional role in an office-based environment and live in or close to London please apply now.
No opportunities in your area of expertise?
If there are no advertised opportunities in your specific area of expertise, but you are interested in a career with Astons or would like to share your CV with us, please get in touch today! At Astons, we strive to bring new talent on board and you could be just the person we are looking for.