Dominica Citizenship Case study
Mr Abbas is a business man from the UAE, he is a young and ambitious business man, who travels regularly to Singapore and India, expanding his networks and growing his business. He often feels restricted at not being able to run his business at the pace he would like, as he is always awaiting visa approval to travel to various countries worldwide, and the visa requirements are sometimes endless. It was this business restriction that convinced him that he needed dual citizenship, and he wanted the application to be approved on a quick basis. Hence why he opted to apply for Dominica citizenship by investment.
Astons were able to evaluate Mr Abbas needs and assisted Mr Abbas with his application submission for a Dominica citizenship. He was happy to have the following benefits:
• A straightforward application process
• Mr Abbas opted for an investment of only $100,000 in a non-refundable government donation, however small price to pay for traveling the world without limits to 130 countries.
• Short 3 months process prior to his citizenship being granted
• No residence requirements which meant his plans and business would not be interrupted
• Visa free travel freedom in 130 countries, enabling him to grow his business in the countries of his choice, with no cumbersome visa restrictions
Astons managed the whole process from start to finish, ensuring that the application met all criteria for approval.
Astons is a leading global immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Moscow, Dubai, Cyprus and China and offer residency & citizenship investment solutions in the UK, EU & the Caribbean.
For further information on Dominican or other Caribbean citizenship or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation on any of the residence and citizenship by investment programs, please contact Astons at email@example.com or call +44 207 292 2977.