Mr Abbas is a businessman from the UAE. He is a young and ambitious businessman, who travels regularly to Singapore and India, expanding his networks and growing his business. He often feels restricted at not being able to run his business at the pace he would like, as he is always awaiting visa approval to travel to various countries worldwide, and the visa requirements are sometimes endless. It was this business restriction that convinced him that he needed dual citizenship, and he wanted the application to be approved on a quick basis. Hence he opted to apply for Dominica’s citizenship by investment program.
Astons were able to evaluate Mr Abbas’s needs and assisted Mr Abbas with his application submission for Dominican citizenship. He was happy to have the following benefits:
• A straightforward application process
• Mr Abbas opted for an investment of only $100,000 in a non-refundable government donation. It was considered a small price to pay for travelling the world without limits to 130 countries.
• Short 3 months process prior to his citizenship being granted
• No residence requirements which meant his plans and business would not be interrupted
• Visa-free travel freedom in 130 countries, enabling him to grow his business in the countries of his choice, with no cumbersome visa restrictions
Astons managed the whole process from start to finish, ensuring that the application met all criteria for approval.
For further information on Dominican or other Caribbean citizenship programs, or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation on any of our citizenship by investment solutions, please contact Astons at [email protected].