New 1 and 2 bedroom homes in the heart of Wembley, Greater London
Arrange a viewing
Exciting new development located in Wembley, with excellent transport links to central London.
1-bedroom apartments from £429,000
2 bedroom apartments from £528,000
ID #: HM0013. More information and photos are available on request.
This exciting new development comprises spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments right in the heart of Wembley. The Zone 4 transport links are just a 5-minute walk away via Wembley Park Underground Station and connects with the Metropolitan and Jubilee lines making it a perfect choice for commuters.
The North Circular is also only 10-minutes drive away, making travel into London and across the UK easily accessible.
Every home is spacious and filled with natural light, as well as enjoying a private balcony or terrace. The modern open plan kitchen and living areas are furnished with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Residents have access to five communal gardens, including children’s play areas, which allow the freedom of outdoor relaxation and enjoying outdoor leisure activities.
The development is based in the borough of Brent, which has been awarded London's ‘Borough of Culture’ award for 2020, and thus is a vibrant area to live, and has a growing attraction with cultural living, luxury shopping and green open spaces on offer. With new investment in the area, and a growing number of bars, cafes and restaurant, now is the ideal time to invest in the area as it continues to grow and thrive.
- Exciting new development in the heart of Wembley
- 1, 2 -bedroom apartments
- 5 minutes' walk to Wembley Park Underground Station
- Excellent transport links to central London and beyond
- Situated in 'London's Borough of Culture 2020'
- Reach the West End in 16 minutes
- Communal roof-top podium gardens
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- We are the UK's most recommended housebuilder
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living areas
- Balcony or terrace for all apartments
- 1 and 2 bedroom flats in Zone 4
- High ROI potential
- 5-minute walk from Wembley Park Underground station
- Residents' rooftop gardens
- Good transport links
- Close to all local amenities