Waterside 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments in London, W12 7RQ
Arrange a viewing
1 bedroom apartment 51.2m2 and above from £775,000.
2 bedroom apartment 78.1m2 and above from £1,215,000.
3 bedroom apartment 106.6m2 and above from £1,740,000
ID #: 022. More information and photos are available on request.
A collection of waterside 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in White City, adjacent to two Zone-2 tube stations less than 15 minutes from the West End. All homes come with balconies or terraces with car parking available for properties from 2 bedrooms and above at an additional £55,000.
Waterside views overlooking the stream and bordered with elegant landscaping makes this location a unique opportunity in a new neighbourhood.
These spacious homes are filled with refined details and sophisticated finishes. They feature generous windows, interior designed kitchens with sleek modern surfaces, underfloor heating and comfort cooling controls, LED downlights throughout and much more. With an emphasis on comfort and style, these are the best properties to complement a modern lifestyle, enhancing your everyday quality of living.
- Waterside 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments
- Balconies and private terrace options
- Excellent transport links just 12 minutes to Bond Street
- Next door to Westfield London and Imperial College London
- Moments from Notting Hill, Holland Park & Kensington
- Outstanding facilities including pool and gym
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents’ Club Lounge
- Two 12-seat private cinemas with food and drink facilities
- Business lounge and meeting rooms
White City is West London’s brightest new neighbourhood, home to a vast array of restaurants, shops and other amenities. The development is close to the largest shopping centre in Western Europe. Over 300 stores, including a Luxury Village that is home to many of the world’s finest names, over 60 restaurants and bars and 20 state-of-the-art cinema screens.
With Harrods due to launch an outlet store at Westfield London in July, to house a number of its core categories including fashion, beauty and accessories, interest in this area from investors is anticipated to grow.
Four of London’s top five universities and 15 outstanding quality schools are located within just 30 minutes reach.
- St Stephen’s C of E Primary School
- Notting Hill Prep School
- Bassett House School
- St John XXIII Catholic Primary School
- Tabernacle School
- Ark Burlington Danes Academy
- Godolphin and Latymer School
- St Paul’s Girls’ School
- Latymer Upper School
- St Paul’s Boys’ School
- Hill House Upper School
- Westminster School
- Harrow School
- Eton College
- Imperial College
- Royal College of Art
- University College
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- King’s College
- 24-hour concierge
- Many outstanding schools in the area
- 2 private cinemas
- Balcony / terrace
- State-of-the-art gym and residents club
- Excellent transport links
- Fully-integrated kitchens
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments