New 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes in Harrow, Middlesex
Arrange a viewing
A vibrant new residential quarter built on the site of the former Kodak factory in Wealdstone.
1-bedroom apartments from £340,000
2 bedroom apartments from £433,000
3 bedroom apartments from £527,000
ID #: HM007. More information and photos are available on request.
This impressive residential development offering 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments will provide up to 1,000 new homes set amongst landscaped green open spaces. The complex is conveniently located a short walk from the amenities of Wealdstone High Street, which includes shops, restaurants, cafes and banks.
- Free car club membership for residents
- 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station
- Regeneration hotspot with expected capital growth
- Residents' gym
- Extensive landscaped parkland and gardens
- Four Ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools within a mile
- Planned cafés, restaurant & supermarket
- Full height windows
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan living/dining area
- High ROI potential
- Plenty of storage space
- Private balcony
- Underfloor heating throughout
- New 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes