New 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in north London, NW9 7QA
Arrange a viewing
Newly built apartments with parking and private outdoor space close the Welsh Harp Reservoir.
1-bedroom apartments from £365,000
2 bedroom apartments from £499,000
3 bedroom apartments from £599,000
ID #: HM009. More information and photos are available on request.
This stunning project comprising one, two and three-bedroom homes is part of the major regeneration of West Hendon covering over 30 acres and encompassing over 2,000 homes, parks, leisure facilities and amenities within the beautiful and green surroundings of the Welsh Harp Reservoir.
Located in Zone 3, the development is within easy walking distance of Hendon Railway Station and Hendon Central Tube station. Reach the West End and Bank in approximately 30 minutes by public transport.
The apartments feature contemporary German handleless kitchens with integrated appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, a private balcony or terrace and ample storage space.
Hendon and the surrounding area of Barnet are home to several primary and secondary schools. Hendon School is 9 minutes’ drive away and has been awarded Outstanding in recent Ofsted reports.
- Private outdoor space and parking included with all homes
- 5-minute walk to Hendon station
- 16 minutes to St Pancras International and 28 minutes to Blackfriars
- 10-minute bus to Brent Cross shopping centre
- Scenic trails around the Welsh Harp Nature Reserve
- Sailing and water sports on the reservoir
- Awarded an "Outstanding" Built for Life honour
- High ROI potential
- Future school and community centre
- Car parking for all homes
- Good transport links
- 7 min walk to Hendon railway station
- Landscaped communal gardens
- All homes have outdoor space
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom flats