Searching for Trusted B2B Partners to Grow CBI Business With?
Meet your Financial Goals with Astons
With the surge of popularity of global mobility due to political and economic instability over recent years, and the rise in numbers of the global elite, it is evident that economic citizenship has a firm place in the market with huge revenue potential. Due to growing demand for dual citizenship programs worldwide, especially among Gulf region, CIS countries and Asia it’s the right time for picking up on this trend and to build a stronger presence in the marketplace. If you are in the business of offering Residence & Citizenship by Investment programs to HNWs individuals or serve HNWI clients with family office, legal, tax, or other wealth planning services and are looking to capture your share of the market, this article is for you.
Whether you are entering this highly competitive industry for the first time, and considering offering a particular program, or if you are an existing big player in the market, with offices worldwide and thinking of expanding your CBI offering to include new jurisdictions where your business currently has no presence or network, or simply if you are expanding your service offerings, we would welcome the opportunity of collaborating.
Increase your CBI-program reach or add to your service offerings without added expenditure
Limited industry expertise, early teething problems and upfront costs will be avoided when partnering with Astons who can offer your clients the most reputable Residence or Citizenship investment solutions. Astons is firm that has international presence and expertise in delivering global investor immigration and private client services. A firm with robust connections with government officials, ministries and a wide network of immigration associates and wealth advisors, Astons are well placed to ensure that each private clients’ needs are met, regardless of the complexity, but based on clients’ specific wants, handled with transparency, due diligence and strictest confidentiality.
With over 30 years’ experience in UK Immigration law and almost 45,000 satisfied clients, we have gained a reputation for excellence, in offering residence and citizenship solutions in the UK, EU & Caribbean. As a member of the Investment Migration Council, we uphold the highest ethical standards, guiding clients throughout the whole process from application submission through to successful citizenship acquisition, as well as offering global real estate and alternative investment options that qualify for citizenship solutions worldwide. Through our Associates Astons Law, an SRA regulated Law firm and highly qualified lawyers, we deliver the very best quality industry services for both companies and private clients.
We can offer ‘on-the-ground’ support and multi-discipline services in:
- UK - RCBI Solutions via Tier 1 Investor and Tier 1 Entrepreneur Programs. Having solid UK immigration experience we offer a full support guiding your clients through the process.
- Cyprus – Cyprus Investment Scheme (Citizenship by Investment program). With a huge demand for the Cyprus citizenship, being by far the quickest route to EU citizenship with an EU passport secured in only 180 days, we have quality mechanisms in place to ensure delivery of the best client experience. As an independent UK investor immigration firm, we are prudent to ensure the process and clients’ needs are met. With the opening of our Astons Cyprus office we are always available to assist clients and can help with evaluation of the best properties in the whole of Cyprus or alternative investments that meet the qualifying criteria for the citizenship program.
- Malta – The Malta Residency & Visa Program (MRVP or otherwise known as the Golden Visa) and Malta Individual Investment Program (MIIP). Malta is also a very sought after European jurisdiction for those seeking Residency or Citizenship solutions. Astons can advise clients on all options, due diligence and investment opportunities that meet the criteria.
- St. Kitts and Nevis - a Caribbean CBI Program of huge appeal. With over 30% of the clients opting for St. Kitts & Nevis passport, there’s an accelerated application process that can be instantly arranged with a passport been acquired in as little as 60 days.
- Grenada – another Caribbean CBI option and only option which holds an E-2 visa treaty with USA, allowing citizens to apply for a USA non-immigrant visa. Grenada is known as the little Switzerland in the Caribbean and is a popular option. Astons are happy to arrange a client tour to this Luxury Commonwealth Island, and guide our clients through the best of the best investment options available.
- Dominica – A Caribbean CBI option that is affordable and straightforward, and like other Caribbean CBI programs can be secured remotely with a second passport acquired from the comfort of your client’s own country.
- St. Lucia - a Caribbean CBI option where we can secure dual citizenship through the real estate investment option, with the possibility for growth and a return on your investment, or non-refundable donation to a government fund.
- Antigua & Barbuda - the Caribbean CBI option with a family friendly program, offering the most economical route with a minimum investment of as little as $100,000 for obtaining a dual citizenship.
Trust Astons as your experienced and committed industry partner for any of citizenship or residency jurisdiction.
- Analyse and submit your RBI/CBI applications to the respective government agency/unit;
- Organise client Itinerary for you and your client to travel to the country of their choice;
- Make all appointments with the stakeholders involved, during the pre and post application process;
- Follow up and monitor the progress of your client’s application, ensuring that it is advancing as planned; communicate with the government agency/unit where necessary;
- Connect you to our local partners or propose client investment opportunities for the perspective citizenship or residence programs;
- Ensure that we act as an extension of your team and match your ethics by way of professionalism, conduct and client care, treating clients with utmost discretion and confidentiality and offering an efficient pleasurable experience, leaving them with a good impression on Astons, you as their trusted partner and your business;
Astons leaves you in control of the B2B and the client relationship, as well as the professional fees negotiated with the client. In return Astons are transparent with their service fees offered.
A firm with robust international connections, Astons has offices worldwide, including in London, Moscow, Dubai, China and Cyprus.
To increase your revenue potential, enrich your service offerings or expand your immigration business to new jurisdictions, contact Astons now, we look forward to serving you.