New Studios and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes in West London
Arrange a viewing
An exciting new development located on the former site of the historic Nestle factory.
Studios from £288,000
1-bedroom apartments from £320,000
2 bedroom apartments from £417,000
3 bedroom apartments from £540,000
ID #: HM008. More information and photos are available on request.
This development of studios and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes is located on the site of the former Nestle Factory in Hayes, West London. The area is surrounded by parklands and transport links, including Crossrail, making it the perfect place for growing families and city commuters alike.
Most homes come with a balcony or terrace, and there is the option to acquire a private car parking slot at additional cost. These prestigious apartments in a prime commuter belt region are available via tenure, with a generous 999-year leasehold.
The development will include a new public park, gym, running track and lots of green open spaces and play areas. A previously inaccessible part of the canal will be opened up for the public to enjoy and there will be space for a shop or cafe.
These homes offer a sound investment, due to the significant regeneration underway in the area, with the potential for strong growth in property values.
- Under 10 minutes to Hayes & Harlington Station (to be served by Crossrail)
- Reach Heathrow in 5 mins and Bond Street in 20 minutes via Crossrail
- Residents' gym, running track & outdoor exercise equipment
- Car parking and cycle storage available
- Expansive park and communal gardens
- Regeneration scheme with anticipated capital growth
- Most homes overlooking parkland
- High ROI potential
- Running track and outdoor exercise equipment
- Good transport connections
- Former site of the historic Nestle factory
- Car parking
- Private balcony or terrace
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Studios alongside 1, 2 and 3 bedroom flats