Villas for whole ownership in Eco-Luxury hotel
Arrange a viewing
An award-winning boutique hotel and a government-approved CBI Project operated profitably every year since opening.
$255,000 — full ownership luxury villas.
ID #: DD003. More information and photos available on request.
Since opening in 2005, this award-winning boutique hotel has become one of the most successful adventure resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is renowned for being ecologically friendly, with 120 luxury villas and facilities include a spa, yoga centre, conference facilities, restaurants and a bar. There are also swimming pools, outdoor trails, a zip line and water sports centre providing a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
This luxury hotel is rated third in Trip Advisor’s Top 25 Caribbean hotels, and has an excellent reputation for outstanding service. Properties are maintained by hotel management at no cost to investors and owners.
Benefits of ownership:
• Title of deed acknowledging your investment
• Investors receive 40% of the net income earned from their property
• After 3 years the property may be sold without affecting your citizenship
• Assistance to resell the property
• Passport of Dominica
• Vacation entitlement for 1-week p/a for personal use
• Regular rental income
• Property may be sold to another CBI applicant in 5 years
• Professional property management
- Citizenship of Dominica application reviewed in 2 months
- Luxury Sea View Villas starting from $255,000
- Vacation entitlement for 1 week per year
- Professional property management
- Investors earn 40% of the net income from their property
- Property can be resold to another applicant in 5 years
- The property can be sold after 3 years
- Title of deed reflecting your interest