Contemporary 3 and 4 bedroom villas in Paphos
Premium villas in Kato, Paphos just minutes away from the beach at a very competitive price.
New villas with tailor-made interiors, swimming pool, landscaped gardens and roof terraces.
ID #: CP053. Further information and photos are available on request.
New luxury development consisting of 4 luxury villas in the tourist area of Kato, Paphos. The villas sit on plots between 276m2 to 350m2 and have covered areas of between 235m2 to 288m2 to make the most of the Cypriot climate.
All residences have a roof terrace, swimming pool and landscaped gardens and come with unique tailor-made interiors created bespoke for each owner.
These elegant homes feature full-height windows that capture the natural light and offer great views of the tourist area of Kato, Paphos and The Archaeological Centre.
A premium residence in a prime location, being just minutes from the seafront, and close to shopping malls, restaurants and other amenities:
- Mall – 0.9km
- Beach – 1km
- Harbour – 1km
- Paphos Archaeological Park – 0.5km
- Tourist Area – 0.54km
- White marble throughout
- Parquet flooring
- Electric curtains in all rooms
- Smart heating & cooling system
- Smart Home System for lighting, music, electric curtains and alarm
- Gated project with a security system
- Security entrance doors and slimline thermal Aluminium doors
- Bosch kitchen appliances
- Heated swimming pool
- Landscaped gardens
Discover the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program.
- High-quality residential development in a prestigious area
- 3 and 4 bedroom options
- Very competitive prices with high ROI potential
- Private swimming pool
- Citizenship in 6 months
- Landscaped gardens and roof terrace
- Tailor-made interiors
- Very close to the beach and local amenities
Cyprus Citizenship by Real Estate Investment:
- Passport in 180 days from application submission
- Live, work and study anywhere in the EU
- Minimum Investment period – 5 years
- Visa-free travel to over 170 countries worldwide
- Simple process with no residency required