Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis – 30 June 2023
One of the Caribbean’s finest destinations for luxury holidays and premier real estate, St. Kitts and Nevis is getting ready for an entirely different summer surge. The globally popular St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program has just become the best option for St. Kitts and Nevis vacations.
One of the most popular investment immigration options, the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program was upgraded and updated in December 2022 to best serve the interests of investors who seek:
- The personal benefits of dual citizenship in a world-renowned tax haven with a luxury lifestyle that is only a 3-hour flight from the United States
- Enhanced security for lifestyle and liberty with global mobility solutions thanks to a strong passport that provides visa-free access to over 150 countries
- To leverage their success to advance Environmental, Social, and Governance [ESG] initiatives and issues where the investor can make a real-world difference
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment 2023
The upgraded St. Kitts and Nevis CIP targeted various aspects of the CBI program, including attracting investors to direct their funding into the island federation’s Sustainable Growth Fund – as a limited-time offer [LTO].
To achieve this goal, a significantly reduced investment threshold was offered – scheduled to terminate on 30 June 2023.
On 29 June 2023, Michael Martin, Head of the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) for St. Kitts and Nevis announced:
We have received an overwhelming response and demand for our Sustainable Growth Fund investment option through the Limited Time Offer and felt that we had to extend the offering for another seven months until 31 January 2024. International investors continue to see the value of the world’s first and finest Citizenship by Investment Programme and this proves it.
As the LTO for the Sustainable Growth Fund investment option has been extended, investors, especially ESG-conscious HWNIs, still have time to take advantage of the reduced investment threshold and capitalize on one of the world’s safest and most effective citizenship by investment programs.
The extended LTO will continue to save investors $25,000 USD and offers one of the best investment thresholds the industry currently has:
- Single applicant – US$ 125,000
- Main applicant and a spouse – US$150,000
- Main applicant and up to three dependants – US$170,000
- Each additional dependant under 18 – US$10,000
- Each additional dependant over 18 – US$25,000
The ESG benefits of the Sustainable Growth Fund
The St. Kitts and Nevis Sustainable Growth Fund is one of the country’s primary funding mechanisms to advance the nation’s – and the region’s – ESG goals and projects.
To date, St. Kitts and Nevis has utilized the Sustainable Growth Fund to facilitate the island’s economic development and improve community life.
Specifically, Martin thanked CIP investors for providing the small island federation an incredible influx of financial support which has funded:
- Schools and other educational institutions
- Community hospitals and other medical facilities
- Infrastructural development
- Improvements to the tourism sector
- Cultural and heritage preservation initiatives
- Various sustainable growth initiatives
Astons is very proud to have played – and to continue to play – a key role in supporting the community of St. Kitts and Nevis and helping them advance their ESG goals; while never abandoning our commitment to:
- Protecting our clients’ interests
- Providing genuine solutions to our clients’ needs
- Meeting our clients’ demands for an investment option that provides financial, personal, and lifestyle security for themselves and their families
St. Kitts and Nevis is the founding father of citizenship by investment and remains the Platinum Standard in the industry.
Astons has partnered with the people of St. Kitts and Nevis for over 30 years, and our clients have played a critically important role in the country’s development and stability.
To learn more about this amazing culture, country, and zero-tax haven, enjoy our article that provides everything you need to know about St. Kitts and Nevis.
While the LTO has been extended, it will not last forever – January 2024 is just around the corner!
For the summer of 2023, don’t simply plan a luxury vacation to the Caribbean. Invest in the best Plan B that money can buy, make a real-world difference in ESG advancements, and indulge in the luxury getaway that you and your family deserve!
To take advantage of the St. Kitts and Nevis Limited-Time Offer before it’s too late – schedule a free consultation with an Astons expert today!