Luxury Hotel units for Full and Fractional Ownership
Arrange a viewing
This highly successful and operational Caribbean hotel development is one of the very few options offering both full and fractional ownership. The chic boutique hotel is situated on the legendary Grand Anse Beach, ten minutes from the historic capital of St. George’s and Maurice Bishop International Airport.
- $350,000 - Co-ownership of freehold resort real estate.
- $500,000 - Freehold ownership of a hotel suite.
ID #: GOO1. More information and photos are available on request.
The project consists of 22 beautiful, privately owned villas and apartments. Upgrades and expansions to the hotel funded by Citizenship by Investment Program equity will add new residences and additional resort facilities.
All villas and apartments have access to a full range of managed facilities and services provided by the hotel. These include a swimming pool and sunbathing areas, fully equipped spa treatment rooms, private water sports, scuba diving, a full-service restaurant and bar, and comprehensive concierge services.
This eco-retreat resort has established itself as a successful, profitable and highly regarded Caribbean destination. It belongs to a highly experienced developer with a first-class reputation and over 30 years of experience. The project offers excellent capital growth potential as Grenada has not yet had the explosion in tourism of other Caribbean islands. Therefore prices offer outstanding value when compared to Barbados, St. Kitts, Antigua and other well-known destinations.
- Swimming Pool, Gym, Concierge Services
- Fractional or Full Ownership Options
- Annual Vacation Allowance for Investors
- Prime Location - Grand Anse Beach
- High Potential Investment Return
- Highly Experienced Developer with Over 30 Years Experience
- Government Approved Project
- Grenada Citizenship in 3-4 Months