Vanuatu passport & visa-free access to 125 countries in just 1 month - the fastest & most secure citizenship to exist
Explore the fast-track route to global mobility and increased security with a 2nd passport obtained in just 1 month.
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment – become a global citizen with a fast-track Vanuatuan passport giving you visa-free access to over 125 countries within just one month. A world-class and highly safe citizenship programme offering a straightforward and fast-track application process with no requirement for a physical presence in the country.
Sound attractive? Check out these top 5 programme benefits:
1. Fast processing with a second passport acquired in just 1 month
2. Visa-free access to over 125 countries including Schengen member states, the UK, Singapore, Russia
3. Favourable tax regime - no personal taxation, wealth taxes, inheritance taxes, gift taxes or income taxes
4. Citizenship application can include spouse / children, dependent children in education, parents and grandparents
5. No physical residence or visit is required
What are the minimum capital requirements?
Vanuatu offers a straightforward Citizenship acquisition process with capital requirements from $130,000 as a non-refundable contribution (donation) to a local development fund. The amount is dependent on how many family members are applying with you and is legal fees exclusive.
Capital Requirements depending on how many persons apply:
- $130,000 – for a single application
- $150,000 – married couple application
- $165,000 – married couple with 1 child under 18
- $180,000 – married couple with 2 children under 18
Want to start your journey to Vanuatu citizenship today?
Astons is your one-stop for Vanuatu citizenship acquisition, with citizenship application submission managed by our highly qualified citizenship advisers and lawyers.
Astons is a leading global immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Moscow, Dubai, Cyprus and China and offers residency & citizenship investment solutions in the UK, EU & the Caribbean. Astons is a committed and regulated Member of the Investment Migration Council (IMC), for EU & Caribbean investment immigration.
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation, please contact Astons at email@example.com or call +44 207 292 2977.