Investor's Guide: How To Get Second Citizenship in Caribbean countries and Vanuatu
Real estate and residency solutions consultancy Astons presents Investor's Guide to second citizenship programmes in Carribean countries and Vanuatu.
St.Kitts & Nevis
- Passport of St. Kitts & Nevis offers an opportunity to travel without visas to 152 countries, including the EU and Great Britain. This is extremely important in the face of the coronavirus pandemic and temporary entry restrictions in many countries.
- Citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis provides an easy route to a long-term (10 years) U.S. visa.
- It is possible to become a citizen of St. Kits & Nevis via a charity donation of $150,000 to the Economic development fund or by real estate investment of $200,000 - $400,000.
- Real estate investment provides 2-3% of annual income.
- The whole process for a family takes 2-3 months. It is possible to apply for priority service and get citizenship in 45-60 days.
Antigua & Barbuda
- Passport of Antigua & Barbuda provides visa-free travel to 140 countries all over the world, including the EU, Great Britain, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Antigua & Barbuda passport holders are eligible for a 10-year U.S. B-2 visitor visa, which allows to spend 180 days per year in the United Stated. For example, Russian citizens can get only a three-year B-2 visa.
- Citizens of Antigua & Barbuda can apply for an U.S. visa in any consulate of the United States in any country in the world.
- Citizenship of Antigua & Barbuda allows to study in the University of West-Indies for free. This privilege covers the whole family of up to six people.
- Passport of Antigua & Barbuda can be obtained via charity fund investment of $150,000 or real estate investment of $200,000 or more.
- Processing times for the main applicant and the relatives are 3-4 months.
- Passport of Grenada provides visa-free travel to 143 countries, including the EU, Great Britain and China.
- Citizens of Grenada have a right to apply for an U.S. E-2 investor visa, which allows them to move to the United States. This is an unique opportunity for citizens of Grenada, the only country in the Carribean that opens an easy route for relocation to the U.S.
- Requirements: $150,000 via charity fund investment, or $220,000 real estate investment.
- Processing times: up to 3 months.
- Citizenship is granted for the whole family of the main applicant. This offer is beneficial for investors with big families.
- Citizens of Dominica can travel visa-free to 137 countries, including the EU and Grat Britain.
- Financial requirements for citizenship: charity donation of $100,000 or real estate investment of $200,000.
- It is possible to become a citizen of Dominica in 2-3 months. In 2020 Dominica Governmental Economic Citizenship Program was the best of its class thanks to fast processing time and an option to receive passports for the whole family of the main applicant.
- Visa-free travel to 132 countries all over the world, including the EU, Great Britain and Hong Kong.
- Three options for investment: charity donation ($100,000), real estate investment ($300,000), and government bonds investment ($250,000).
- Citizenship of St. Lucia can be obtained for the whole family of the main applicant.
- Passport of St. Lucia provides conditions of exemptions upon admission to some British universities.
- Citizenship programme of Pacific country of Vanuatu is one of the fastest in the world. Processing times are just one month, shorter than in most Carriabean citizenship programmes.
- Passport of Vanuatu allows visa-free travel to 129 countries, including the EU, Great Britain, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Requirements: charity investment of $130,000 into a local development fund.
- Whole family of the main applicant is eligible for citizenship.
- In 2020 Vanuatu Citizenship Programme became the first one in the world to offer citizenship to stateless persons.
- It is possible to become a citizen of Vanuatu even in case of refusal in Carribean countries.
Astons is a leading global property and immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Beijing, Moscow, Dubai and Limassol (Republic of Cyprus) and offers residency & citizenship investment solutions worldwide including UK, Turkey, Vanuatu, EU & the Caribbean.
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation, please contact Astons at email@example.com or call +44 207 292 2977