Grenada Visa-Free Countries in 2021
Grenada citizenship offers passport holders the opportunity to travel across the globe without any visa or permit requirements.
Applications take just three to four months to process, allowing entrance to 143 countries, including the EU and UK, with options ranging from a $150,000 donation to a real estate purchase of $220.000.
In this guide, the Astons team, recognised as a government-authorised immigration agent, explains how a Grenada passport can open borders and make lifelong travel freedom a reality.
Grenada Passport Visa Free Countries
There are multiple benefits to choosing Grenada as your selected second passport location - and several Grenada passport visa free countries are attractive destinations for business and leisure.
Over the past few years, the government of Grenada has implemented several extensions to the access rights, offering a broader range of visa-free regions.
For example, in 2015, a visa waiver agreement meant that island citizens could now travel to China without a visa, as applies to the UK and the entire Schengen Zone.
Other benefits include access to the UAE for up to 90 days with a simplified visa on arrival system.
Grenada Visa Free Travel List
For business people, a Grenada passport is a valuable investment, offering extended benefits such as the option to apply for a US E-2 Investor Visa.
This unique advantage is not available through any other Caribbean passport since Grenada's E-2 treaty is exclusive.
Applicants can also visit Russia, India and the Gulf and include children, parents, their spouses, and unmarried siblings on the application.
There are no physical residency requirements, and Astons can manage the entire second citizenship process remotely on your behalf.
Grenada Visa Free Countries
Currently, you can travel to the following countries without any visa requirements. Note that this summarises some of the most popular locations and just a fraction of the complete list!
- Europe: Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama.
- Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
- Africa: Mauritius, Tanzania and Zimbabwe.
- Oceania: Fiji and Vanuatu.
- Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominica, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Territories: Anguilla, Aruba, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Macao (SAR China) and the Turks and Caicos Islands.
There are also extensive locations where Grenada passport holders can travel without a visa and benefit from permit on arrival processes or apply for an electronic travel authorisation as a streamlined alternative to lengthy visa applications.
Investment Requirements to Travel to Visa Free Countries for Grenada
To be eligible to visit visa free countries for Grenada, investors have several options:
- Make a $150,000 non-refundable government donation. These contributions are made to the National Transformation Fund to support the Grenada economy and infrastructure developments.
- Purchase a partial share of real estate in an approved project for at least $220,000, where the property is tourism accommodation.
- Invest $350,000 as a standalone investor in whole property ownership, whether a rental unit in a tourist region or a private residence or rental accommodation.
Astons provides comprehensive application support, from assessing which route would be most beneficial to providing exclusive viewings for high-value investment properties.
For security, transferred funds are managed through an escrow system to ensure you have control over your capital contribution at every step of the way.
If you would like to discover more about the opportunity to visit Grenada visa free countries without a formal permit, please get in touch with the Astons team for more details.