Grenada made its Citizenship by Investment programme even more attractive!
The Government of Grenada has announced the highly anticipated changes to their Citizenship-by-Investment Programme. The bill was presented this Friday in the House of Representatives for the Grenada Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Act 2019 by the Honourable Oliver Joseph.
The amendments include:
- The expansion of who qualifies as a dependent. Parents and grand-parents who are below 55 do not have to be financially dependent on the main applicant.
- Unmarried siblings, with no children, of the main applicant and spouse are now eligible to be included in the application.
- Children born to the main applicant within twelve months of citizenship being granted will also qualify as dependents.
- In addition, adult children between 18 and 30 years of age no longer need to be enrolled at an institution of higher learning.
- Secondary purchasers of property units in CBI approved projects are eligible to acquire citizenship.
These changes give the Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Programme a competitive edge in the region, making it more attractive to investors by offering a greater range of benefits whilst maintaining its security and integrity.
The official Government announcement can be found here
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation, please contact Astons at email@example.com or call +44 207 292 2977.