Grenada Case study
Passport in just 3-4 months
Mr Jabulani is from South Africa was a successful business man and family man and lived in Johannesburg with his wife and three daughters. He was troubled by the high crime rate and instability of South Africa, and although his business had flourished, he decide it was time to relocate to secure the safety of his children and their further education into the best universities, and wanted to take his business to new heights.
He was interested in dual citizenship, but wanted the quickest solution and his ultimate goal was to live in the USA, which had the world class universities and good business potential.
Astons were able to offer him a quick solution via the Grenada citizenship program. For his family of four he was able to apply for Grenada citizenship through the real estate option:
- An investment of $350,000 into a hotel, which appears to have good return potential
- Reasonable investment period of only 3 years, enabling him to review his investment in a short time
- Astons handled the whole application process with citizenship expected in only 3-4 months.
- Mr Jabulani was excited to be able to travel worldwide visa free to 131 countries with no further visa applications being required.
- He could use his Grenada citizenship for applying for an E2 Visa, enabling him to invest in business, live and travel to the USA, meeting his ultimate goal for the world class education of his children and excellent lifestyle for his family.
Astons is a leading global immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Moscow, Dubai, Cyprus and China and offer residency & citizenship investment solutions in the EU & the Caribbean.
For further information on Grenada citizenship or any other Caribbean citizenship program or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation on any of the residence and citizenship by investment programs in the EU, please contact Astons at email@example.com or call +44 207 292 2977.