Global Business Immigration Opportunities
Business immigration programmes are an exciting opportunity for foreign investors to engage in portfolio diversification and secure global mobility.
Such initiatives immediately offer residency permits or citizenship on an investment in property, businesses, job creation, or an economic contribution.
Each country offers varying terms, with a minimum investment threshold of $100,000.
To demonstrate the advantages on offer, the Astons team has collated information about the three most in-demand global business immigration schemes to help you make informed choices about the ideal programme.
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment
For business investors looking for fast turnaround second passport options, the Vanuatu Citizenship Programme is the optimal solution.
Citizenship applications are reviewed in just one month, with a minimum contribution of $130,000 to the national state fund. The exact donation value depends on the number of family members requiring a passport:
- Cost for one applicant - $130,000
- Married couple - $150,000
- Plus one child - $165,000
- Plus two children - $180,000
Applicants must also demonstrate liquid cash assets of at least $250,000.
Benefits of Vanuatu Citizenship Status
The advantages on offer are compelling:
- Visa-free travel to 129 countries, such as the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia and Europe.
- A highly favourable tax regime, with zero levies on capital gains, income or inheritance.
- The lack of any requirement to reside in Vanuatu at any stage of the citizenship process.
- Extended rights to investor's relatives, including their spouse, children, parents and grandparents.
Vanuatu passports are prestigious assets for business people who wish to travel unrestricted worldwide, with access to a beautiful island paradise in the event of any economic or political crises, with all the benefits of an advantageous tax regime.
Astons' Vanuatu specialist consultants are on hand to walk you through the application process and provide professional support until receipt of your second passport.
Our teams also help organise your oath-swearing ceremony in your preferred location and practical assistance with logistical requirements such as identifying a suitable property in Vanuatu and opening a domestic bank account.
Citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis
The next citizenship option to consider for business immigration is the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Programme.
Second passports are issued within two months, with real estate investments starting at $200,000 or an alternative charitable donation route from $150,000.
Investment opportunities are lucrative and flexible, with investors able to purchase shares in a property from the $200,000 minimum value with choices ranging from luxury villas to opulent hotel complexes.
Full property ownership requires an investment of $400,000. Private homes or rental properties are eligible, with optional property management services to ensure any rentals are managed seamlessly by a local professional team.
Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Status
There are many conveniences available through this business immigration route:
- Visa-free travel options to 152 countries, including EU nations, the UK, Hong Kong, Russia and Ukraine.
- Investment returns with the option to sell the property after five to seven years, depending on the investment value.
- No tax obligations on rental profits or the sale of the real estate.
- Investors can complete their citizenship applications remotely with no requirement to travel to the island.
- Relatives have corresponding citizenship rights, including the investor's spouse, children, parents and grandparents.
As a certified St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Programme agent, Astons facilitates investments into government-approved properties, including fantastic apartments, eco-condos, hotel units and beautiful coastal villa residences.
Our consultants are available to advise on every aspect of the application process, from vetting potential properties, submitting documents, and arranging private viewings or virtual tours of shortlisted investment real estate.
For your security, all investment funds are placed into escrow and may only be debited once full citizenship approval has been granted, ensuring the process is entirely safe.
Dominica Immigration Schemes
Our third recommended business immigration route is through the Dominica Citizenship Programme, the most affordable option offering a second passport in two to three months.
Applicants can secure their Caribbean passport through a charitable $100,000 investment or purchase real estate from $200,000.
All eligible properties have government approval, and the investor may sell the real estate after three years of ownership if they wish.
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship Status
There are many reasons to consider immigration by investment in Dominica:
- Visa-free travel rights to 137 global destinations, including the UK and Europe.
- The option to sell the real estate investment after three years.
- No tax liabilities on overseas income, dividends, or inheritances.
- Passports for Dominica are issued remotely for the investor's convenience.
- Relatives have an equal right to citizenship and a second passport, including spouses, children, siblings and parents.
If you are interested in learning more about Dominica citizenship, the Astons team can manage the entire process on your behalf, ensuring everything runs smoothly.
Investment monies are deposited into the state fund or through a secure real estate investment only after citizenship approval, removing any financial risk.
Please find out more detail about any of these lucrative business immigration opportunities by perusing the Astons Citizenship by Investment guides or contact our friendly teams to explore the alternatives available.