Sales and Marketing Executive
As Astons has entered a period of rapid growth, we have recently opened an office in Limassol, to represent us and to serve our clients who are considering Cyprus citizenship by investment program, or other alternative Residency and citizenship programs in the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An Astons Sales and Marketing executive will be the first point of contact for clients. Duties will range from providing a warm welcome to the office, as part of meeting and greeting, to arranging consultations and property viewings for HNW clients at our office in Limassol. The selected candidate will be expected to align the Sales and Marketing departments' efforts, by working cooperatively with Sales and Marketing Managers and Consultants from the UK and Limassol offices. In addition, they will be responsible for all administrative and receptionist duties in the office.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging and scheduling private consultations as well as Property Viewings and Sales visits
- Building and maintaining lasting client relationships
- Leads generation and management. The candidate will be doing daily/weekly calls as well as cold calling and will be involved in other activities additionally
- CRM database management, registering all leads in the company’s system and maintaining accurate records throughout the whole service process
- Establishing new business opportunities. A highly proactive candidate who will be expected to develop and implement new strategies on how to acquire new businesses and increase the company’s revenues
- Focusing on achieving monthly or annual targets. Sales performance will be reviewed on a weekly and monthly basis
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and other marketing events
- Analysing and monitoring competitors
- Assisting the Marketing department by negotiating marketing and advertising activities, doing competitors research and helping with other ad-hoc requests
- Сovering admin/reception duties when required, and ensuring marketing materials are distributed across the office
- Any additional ad-hoc requests assigned by the direct line manager or stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in citizenship/property consulting and sales
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Fluent Russian will be an advantage
- Experience in marketing will be an advantage
- Being hands on with such lead generation tools as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce, would be a strong advantage
- Ability to maintain a calm exterior while working with a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and to reprioritise workflow accordingly
- Positive and fast-paced working environment with friendly people
- Multiple opportunities to realise professional potential and further develop career
- Working for a company with an attractive and highly esteemed office environment
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
We are looking for team players who are ready to make a commitment and to grow their careers. The successful Sales and marketing Executive will enjoy working in a strong team environment for a highly successful investment immigration firm.
No opportunities in your area of expertise?
If there are no advertised opportunities in your specific area of expertise, but you are interested in a career with Astons or would like to share your CV with us, please get in touch today! At Astons, we strive to bring new talent on board and you could be just the person we are looking for.