3 Bedroom Apartment with a Large Terrace in Hampstead, London, NW3
Arrange a viewing
Period Property in a Conservation Area Having Undergone Extensive Renovations with an Impressive Private Terrace.
Share of Freehold. Rare off-market offer. Viewing strictly by appointment with Astons.
ID #: 019. More information and photos are available on request.
Renovated to an exceptionally high standard this impressive, beautifully presented three-bedroom apartment is arranged over the first floor of a fine semi-detached period residence located in Akenside Road, between Belsize Park and Hampstead Village.
This home offers an internal area of approximately 1200 sqft and has been refurbished to an outstanding standard whilst also benefiting from high ceilings.
The entertaining space is fantastic, featuring a double aspect kitchen/dining room with access to a private terrace. Further accommodation comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to the terrace, 2 further bedrooms, one with an ensuite, family bathroom, guest WC and a spaciously sized entrance.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private access to the terrace
- 2 further bedrooms, one with en-uite
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Entrance hallway
- Guest WC
- Large terrace
Akenside Road is conveniently located between Hampstead Village and Belsize Village. Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) is 0.5 miles away and Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is 0.6 miles away.
Hampstead provides residents with an eclectic mixture of independent shops, markets and stores with Finchley Road adjacent for convenient access to essentials. The local area offers a vibrant culture and an abundance of green spaces, coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Exceptional local educational facilities complete the package to make Hampstead one of the most idyllic areas to reside.
Preparatory and primary schools:
- St. Luke’s Church of England School, a half-form entry Primary School with 15 available places each year.
- St Margaret's School, a small, independent girls school for ages 4 to 16.
- Devonshire House Preparatory School, a nursery through to prep school in Hampstead committed to the highest academic standards.
- Emmanuel Church of England Primary School for 3 to 11-year-olds, a private, voluntary aided, independent school.
- Heathside Preparatory School, a mixed day and boarding school for pupils aged 10 to 14.
- Childs Hill Primary School.
- Christ Church School.
- University College School, one of the top academic schools in London.
- Hampstead School.
- Fine Arts College.
- The Henrietta Barnett School
- The King Alfred School.
- The American School
- South Hampstead School for Girls
- Camden School for Girls.
- Share of freehold
- Close proximity to the best UK schools and world class universities
- High quality interiors and furnishings
- Renovated to an exceptionally high standard
- Large terrace
- Open plan kitchen/ diner
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Period property in a conservation area