3 & 4 Bedroom Apartments in Hampstead, London, NW3
Arrange a viewing
Two Properties On Offer: Generous 1,200 Sq Ft, 3-Bedroom Terrace Apartment and A Luxurious 4-Bedroom 2,000 Sq Ft Garden Apartment.
Share of Freehold. Rare off-market offer. Viewing strictly by appointment with Astons.
3-bedroom Apartment with Large terrace - £2,300,000
4-bedroom Apartment with a Generous Private Garden - £3,800,000
ID #: 018. More information and photos are available on request.
Renovated to an exceptionally high standard, these impressive and beautifully presented apartments are set in a fine semi-detached period residence and located in Akenside Road, between Belsize Park and Hampstead Village.
One of the most prestigious addresses in the area, the leafy street is well-connected and lined with beautiful architecture. The 3-bedroom property is arranged over the first floor, with the 4-bedroom garden apartment located on the ground floor.
These newly refurbished period homes are presented in excellent decorative order throughout and provide versatile accommodation, whilst benefiting from 3.46m high ceilings and impressive outdoor spaces.
4-Bedroom Apartment with Generous Private Gardens:
This spacious apartment offers an internal area of approximately 2000 sq ft featuring a large open plan living-dining area of over 60m2, 4 ensuite bedrooms alongside a wide entrance hall, utility room and guest WC. The property benefits from outstanding period features throughout, enhanced with contemporary styling and a spectacular master suite with walk-in wardrobe.
The apartment boasts an impressive, beautifully landscaped garden with a patio and light–filled summerhouse that can be used as a study, children’s playroom or an occasional guest bedroom.
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 4 ensuite bathrooms
- Over 60m2 open plan kitchen/diner
- Entrance hallway
- Utility room
- Private garden and summer house
3 bedroom Apartment with Large Private Terrace:
This property is located on the 1st floor and offers an internal area of approximately 1200 sq ft featuring a fantastic entertaining space with a double aspect kitchen/dining room leading onto a private terrace. The accommodation comprises a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 further bedrooms, one with an ensuite, a family bathroom, guest WC and a spaciously sized entrance.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private access to the terrace
- 2 further bedrooms, one ensuite
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Entrance hallway
- Guest WC
- Large terrace
Akenside Road is conveniently located between Hampstead Village and Belsize Village. Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) is 0.5 miles away and Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is 0.6 miles away.
Hampstead provides residents with an eclectic mix of independent shops, markets and stores with Finchley Road adjacent for convenient access to essentials. The local area offers a vibrant culture and an abundance of green spaces, coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Exceptional local educational facilities complete the package to make Hampstead one of the most idyllic areas to reside.
An additional benefit is the outstanding schooling available locally, with prestigious educational establishments located nearby, ideal for families looking for high-quality educational opportunities.
Preparatory and primary schools:
- St. Luke’s Church of England School, a half-form entry Primary School with 15 available places each year
- St Margaret's School, a small independent girls school for ages 4 to 16
- Devonshire House Preparatory School, a nursery through to prep school in Hampstead committed to the highest academic standards
- Emmanuel Church of England Primary School for 3 to 11-year-olds, a private, voluntary aided, independent school
- Heathside Preparatory School, a mixed day and boarding school for pupils aged 10 to 14
- Childs Hill Primary School
- Christ Church School.
- University College School, one of the top academic schools in London
- Hampstead School
- Fine Arts College
- The Henrietta Barnett School
- The King Alfred School
- The American School
- South Hampstead School for Girls
- Camden School for Girls
- Share of freehold
- Close proximity to the best UK schools and world-class universities
- High-quality interiors and furnishings
- Renovated to an exceptionally high standard
- Large private outdoor space
- Period property in a conservation area
- Spacious 3 and 4 bedroom options
- Open plan kitchen/diner area