Share in a Luxury Resort Development
Award-winning luxury resort development located on the tranquil beach of Douglas Bay.
$220,000 — share purchase.
ID #: DD001. More information and photos available on request.
This branded hotel development is approved by the government of the Commonwealth of Dominica for the Citizenship by Investment Program. The project is managed by a world-class hotel brand and promises to be a hideaway resort ranking amongst the top Caribbean locations. The development is in the surroundings of Cabrits National Park to the northwest of the island and on the very relaxing and calm beach of Douglas Bay. Offering guests a memorable journey and creating rich and meaningful experiences, it has already won numerous awards.
An investment of $220,000 for a share in this luxurious resort, along with its myriad of tax and travel benefits, makes this investment attractive for investors and their families to apply for citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
Benefits of ownership include:
• Share certificate recognizing your investment
• A 2% return payable to the investor during the construction phase
• In 3 years, the property may be sold without affecting your citizenship
• Property can be resold to another CBI applicant in 5 years
• A return payable quarterly from the performance / operating income of the hotel
• Professional property management
• Vacation entitlement for 1 week in the 1st year
• An investment share in a luxury resort
• Annual income yield from the outset
• Benefits associated with the citizenship of Dominica
• Investment security with an international developer and reputable partners
• Enrollment in the highest tier loyalty program, GHA Discovery
Investors are expected to realise a capital gain once the investment is sold, given the annual price increase for the acquisition of citizenship laid out by Dominica’s government. The investor is expected to receive an equivalent amount to the capital invested and all monies paid following the expiration of a mandatory 5-year hold period, based on projections for income and capital gains.
Investors are required to hold their qualifying investment for a minimum of three years in order to retain citizenship. On the fifth anniversary of the original approval of citizenship, a subsequent investor may use the investment unit to support an application for citizenship.
- Enrollment in the highest tier of the hotel loyalty program
- A 2% return payable during the construction phase
- A return payable quarterly from the performance
- Annual income yield from the outset
- Vacation entitlement for 1 week in the 1st year
- Passport of Dominica in 2-3 months
- The property can be sold after 3 years
- Shares certificate reflecting your interest
Dominica Citizenship by Real Estate Investment
- Fast-track passport in 2-3 months
- Approved real estate projects from $200,000
- Property can be sold after 3 years
- Regular rental income and return on investment
- Visa-free travel to over 137 countries worldwide