Purchase of shares in a branded hotel development
Award winning luxury resort development located on the tranquil beach of Douglas Bay.
$220,000 — purchase of shares.
ID #: DD001. More information and photos available on request.
This branded hotel development is the first real estate project in Dominica under the country’s Citizenship by Investment Program, that has had government approval. Maintaining a natural balance between the land and sea, the resort has been designed with this in mind, while ensuring a contemporary and modern client experience. Promising to be a hideaway resort ranking among the top locations in the Caribbean and although currently under construction, it is fast coming to life and has a scheduled opening time for 2019. It is located in the surroundings of Cabrits National Park, which is to the northwest of the island and on the very relaxing and calm beach of Douglas Bay in Dominica. Aiming to offer its guests a memorable journey and create rich and meaningful experineces, it has already won numerous awards.
Benefits of ownership include:
• Shares certificate reflecting your interest
• A 2% return payable to the investor, during the construction phase
• In 3 years the property can be sold, without affecting your citizenship
• Property can be resold to another CBI applicant in 5 years
• A return payable quarterly from the performance / operating income of the hotel
• Professional property management
• Vacation entitlement for 1 week in the 1st year
• An investment share in a luxury resort
• Annual income yield from the outset
• Benefits associated with the citizenship of Dominica
• Investment security with an international developer and reputable partners
• Enrollment in the highest tier of loyalty program, GHA Discovery
It is expected that investors might realise a capital gain once the investment is sold, given the annual price increase for the acquisition of citizenship, laid out by Dominica’s government. The investor is expected to get an equivalent amount to the capital invested and all money that were paid at the start following the expiration of a mandatory 5-year hold period, based on projections for income and capital gain.
Investors are required to hold their qualifying investment for a period of three years, in order to retain citizenship. On the fifth anniversary of the original investors approval of citizenship, a subsequent investor could use the investment unit to support an application for citizenship.
- Shares certificate reflecting your interest
- The property can be sold after 3 years
- Passport of Dominica in 2-3 months
- Vacation entitlement for 1 week in the 1st year
- Annual income yield from the outset
- A return payable quarterly from the performance
- A 2% return payable during the construction phase
- Enrollment in the highest tier of Kempinski’s loyalty program
Dominica Property Investment:
- Fast-track passport in 2-3 months
- Approved real estate projects from $200,000
- Property can be sold after 3 years
- Regular rental income and return on investment
- Visa-free travel to over 137 countries worldwide