Share in a five-star resort in Dominica
One of the most anticipated all-inclusive Caribbean Hotels located on Picard beach.
$220,000 — share purchase.
ID #: DP002. More information and photos available on request.
This luxurious all-inclusive hotel resort is included in Marriott International’s portfolio of properties, comprising 128 guest suites with private dip pools and pool lounges, swim-up bars in infinity pools, speciality dining restaurants, a lavish ballroom and a spa oasis. It is located on 12 acres of prime property at picturesque Picard Beach, Portsmouth on the northern portion of the island of Dominica.
The resort is a short walk from the world-renowned Ross University School of Medicine, which is not only tastefully designed but also strategically located. The property supplies an outstanding socially and financially discerning opportunity for those looking for citizenship through investment in real estate and, as a part of the premium Autograph Collection, is included in the quickest developing brand of Marriott International.
Whether fully or fractionally owned, all properties are maintained by the resort and not made available for residential living. By forming part of the resort’s room inventory, each unit is entered into a rotation system whereby each unit participates on an equitable basis.
Benefits of ownership:
• Share certificate reflecting your financial interest
• Yearly return of 2% paid at the construction phase
• Professional property management
• Passport of Dominica
• Vacation entitlement for 2 weeks p/a for personal use
• Regular rental income
• In 3 years, the property may be sold without affecting your citizenship
• Property may be resold to another applicant in 5 years
• Tax ID number
- Vacation entitlement for 2 weeks per year
- A 2% return payable to the investor during the construction phase
- Professional property management
- Regular rental income
- Passport of Dominica in 2-3 months
- Property can be resold to another applicant in 5 years
- The property can be sold after 3 years
- Shares certificate reflecting your interest
Dominica Citizenship by Real Estate Investment
- Fast-track passport in 2-3 months
- Approved real estate projects from $200,000
- Property can be sold after 3 years
- Regular rental income and return on investment
- Visa-free travel to over 137 countries worldwide