Purchase of shares in all-inclusive hotel resort
One of the most anticipated all-inclusive Caribbean Hotels located on Picard beach.
$220,000 — purchase of shares.
ID #: DP002. More information and photos available on request.
This luxurious all-inclusive hotel resort is included in Marriott International’s portfolio of properties, comprising 128 guest suites with private dip pools and pool lounges, swim-up bars in infinity pools, specialty dining restaurants, a lavish ballroom and a spa oasis. Located on 12 acres of prime property at picturesque Picard Beach, Portsmouth on the northern portion of the island of Dominica.
The resport is just a short walk from world-renowned Ross University School of Medicine which is not only tastefully designed, but in addition is strategically located. The property supplies an all-over, socially and financially discerning opportunity for those looking for citizenship through investment in real estate, and as a part of the Autograph Collection, one of the premium and quickest developing brands of Marriott International,
Whether fully or fractionally owned, all the properties will be looked after by the resort and not made available for residential living. By forming part of the resort’s room inventory, each unit is put into a system of rotation and then each unit participates on an equitable basis.
Benefits of ownership:
• Share certificate reflecting your financial interest
• Yearly return of 2% paid at the construction phase
• Professional property management
• Passport of Dominica
• Vacation entitlement for 2 weeks p/a for personal use
• Regular rental income
• In 3 years the property can be sold, without affecting your citizenship
• Property can be resold to another applicant in 5 years
• Tax ID number
- Property can be resold to another applicant in 5 years
- Professional property management
- Vacation entitlement for 2 weeks per year
- Shares certificate reflecting your interest
- Passport of Dominica in 2-3 months
- The property can be sold after 3 years
- A 2% return payable to the investor during the construction phase
- Regular rental income
Dominica Property Investment:
- Fast-track passport in 2-3 months
- Approved real estate projects from $200,000
- Property can be sold after 3 years
- Regular rental income and return on investment
- Visa-free travel to over 137 countries worldwide