Cyprus Citizenship – the quick gateway to living in the UK - case study
Nikolay was living in Monaco with his family waiting for the possibility of Monaco citizenship, which seemed to take years with citizenship not yet in sight as he had not yet qualified with the minimum criteria. He would have to reside in Monaco for over ten years and then invest 1 million Euros and spend at least six months of each year in Monaco, which he found very restrictive.
Astons offered Nikolay an alternative option, high quality living in the UK, via the Cyprus Investment Scheme, a citizenship program requiring an investment of €2 million in residential real estate, with a Cyprus passport being issued in around 180 days, enabling him and his family to move to the UK and live as a European citizen thereafter.
Nikolay applied for Cyprus citizenship for himself and his family, including his parents, who could be included in the same application, on the proviso they buy their own property to the value of €500, 000, but with no further investment required, which he thought was fair enough.
He liked the fact that the Cyprus program is:
• Quick with a straightforward process, with no language or medical testing, which is a plus for his parents
• No physical residence requirements, other than having the residence permit for six months prior to citizenship being granted (and visiting Cyprus once to provide biometrics)
• Cyprus is a great place for dual citizenship and offers 320 days of sunshine, blue flag beaches and marinas, a great place for family holidays and for having a summer home
• His parents can be included in his application which would mean that he would have support for his wife and children whilst he needed to travel frequently on business
• Nikolay also looks forward to his visa free access to over 181 countries worldwide, including all EU countries, which will save him a lot of time and trouble in laborious visa applications, when planning his business trips
• UK offers top world ranking Universities of the highest standards securing the future of his children
• He is looking forward to living in the UK, which offers him high quality lifestyle for himself and his family on par to that of Monaco
• UK also offers a stable economy with excellent business potential and reputation and political security
• He values the peace of mind that he gets with Astons hand holding the whole application process, including assistance with sourcing and acquisition of real estate investment, sourcing of independent lawyer in Cyprus, and looking after the entire application process, even assisting with UK relocation, schools, UK property and other corporate services. Nikolay feels that his relationship with Astons is only just beginning and that Astons is his trusted advisor moving forward.
Astons is a leading global immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Moscow, Dubai, Cyprus and China and offer residency & citizenship investment solutions in the UK, EU & the Caribbean. Astons is a committed and regulated Member of the Investment Migration Council (IMC), for EU & Caribbean investment immigration.
For further information on Cyprus citizenship or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation on any of the residence and citizenship by investment programs, please contact Astons at firstname.lastname@example.org