You can apply for a Turkish Businessperson visa if you are a Turkish national wanting to:
- Establish a new business in the UK; and
- Come to the UK to run an already established business.
Our experts and advisors are on hand to arrange a consultation with you, should you have any further queries. We are here for you, and understand the commercial and legal issues facing you at this time.
What are the requirements that you need to reach?
- You must be a Turkish national and show that:
- You have a genuine intention to establish a viable business;
- You will bring sufficient funds to set up your business;
- You will be able to pay your share of the running costs of the business; and
- Your profits will be sufficient to support you and your family , without the need for you to have another job.
If you wish to join an existing partnership or company, you must demonstrate that:
- You play an active role in running the business; and
- That there is a genuine need for your services and investment.
You will be able to apply for a visa for up to 3 months to the date that you will travel to the UK. You should get a decision on your visa within 12 weeks of your application, from outside of the UK.
How much will this cost?
There is no set amount of investment required in order to apply for Turkish Businessperson visa, unlike Investor (£2m, £5m or £10m) or Innovator (£50,000) visa categories.
How long can you stay for on this Visa type?
An initial Turkish Businessperson visa will normally be granted for 12 months. Prior to the initial visa expiring, you can apply for an extension which can be granted for a period of up to 3 years. This can be done more than once. After residing for a continuous period of 5 years, you can apply to stay permanently in the UK.
What you can do:
- Begin a new UK-based business;
- Join an existing business which will actively run;
- Transfer to this visa from a different visa category;
- Extend your stay if you a extend your stay if you’re already in this visa category; and
- Bring your family members, known as ‘dependants’, with you.
Next steps: How we can help you
If you have any problems with your current visa, then please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you, particularly in light of the uncertainty caused by coronavirus. Our experts will guide you through queries which you may have, relating to residency and citizenship.
Astons is a leading global immigration advisory firm with offices in London, Beijing, Moscow, Dubai and Limassol (Republic of Cyprus) and offers residency & citizenship investment solutions worldwide including UK, Turkey, Vanuatu, EU & the Caribbean. Astons UK Immigration services are provided by our expert business partner, Immigration UK, an established UK immigration law firm, authorised and registered by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), and assisting investors, entrepreneurs and corporate clients in all aspects of UK immigration matters.
For further information or to discuss your personal circumstances in a private consultation, please contact Astons at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 207 292 2977.
Due to the ongoing effects of the Coronavirus outbreak, if you plan on making an application within the next 6 to 12 months, then we strongly advise that you begin this now, or as soon as possible. This is because the coronavirus epidemic has raised questions over the capability of banks, law firms, the UK Home Office and embassies to process your application within the usual timescales.