We are seeking highly motivated Property Consultants for a growing team of Relocation/Property search consultants.
The successful Assistant Property Manager will enjoy working in a strong team environment for a highly successful investment immigration firm.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Provide property concierge services to clients
- Conduct accommodation searches
- Maintain communication with clients to ensure they are aware of all proceedings
- Update CRM system daily
- Deliver expert consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to your clients
- Schedule and source property viewings with agents
- Respond to client queries, ensuring a full understanding of the issues and carry out effective resolution when required
- Manage relocating clients’ expectations in regard to the housing market
- Positive and optimistic attitude with clients and agents
- Multi-tasker with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are an ambitious Property Consultant eager to secure a professional role in an office-based environment and live in or close to London please apply now.
No opportunities in your area of expertise?
If there are no advertised opportunities in your specific area of expertise, but you are interested in a career with Astons or would like to share your CV with us, please get in touch today! At Astons, we strive to bring new talent on board and you could be just the person we are looking for.