An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Immigration Solicitor with strong sales skills to join our Global Immigration Team.
Astons is a global immigration advisory firm, specialising in UK immigration law, investor programmes for residence and citizenship and corporate immigration. Our comprehensive service also includes assistance in relocating to the UK, property search and acquisition, assistance with legal processes, tax matters, access to private education, asset structuring and lifestyle management.
The successful candidate must have extensive, proven experience in relation to working visas, the points-based system and EU Settlement Scheme applications. Candidates must also be comfortable working within a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
Advising clients on immigration matters, this person will help us meet our customer acquisition targets and help Astons achieve its revenue growth targets. A can-do attitude and excellent communication skills are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will be working closely with private and corporate clients and must:
- Build and sustain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs;
- Prepare and submit applications under Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 4 of the Points Based System;
- Prepare and submit nationality and European and family applications;
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests;
- Identify any complications arising during cases and immediately highlight these to their line manager;
- Draft legal documents for clients as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Proven experience of working with UHNWI and HNWI’s;
- Strong proven sales skills;
- Outstanding verbal, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Extensive experience of working in a similar environment;
- A good level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- The ability to cope with a varying, sometimes high, level of pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail.
No opportunities in your area of expertise?
If there are no advertised opportunities in your specific area of expertise, but you are interested in a career with Astons or would like to share your CV with us, please get in touch today! At Astons, we strive to bring new talent on board and you could be just the person we are looking for.